How to support local businesses like ours during this time. Local businesses like us need your support now more than ever
Small businesses like ours can help fuel local economies. But for a lot of us, times are tough right now.
In light of recent events, many local businesses just like us are modifying their hours and the ways they serve their communities. Some of us are even closing our doors altogether. Here's how you can help make a difference.
- Shop online or call. Whether you're buying a one-of-a-kind find from your favourite black-owned store or everyday supplies from your local mom or pop store, visit their online shop - it's always open. Visit their website or email or recommend to a friend word of mouth is also a great way to help a local business grow.
- Order delivery or pickup. Your favorite meal spot may not be open for table service - but they might deliver curbside or right to your door. Who said social distancing couldn't be delicious? Visit a local restaurant near you now website to get your favourites right at your front door.
- Buy a gift card to use later. Show support now and treat yourself later - your timely purchase could make a difference.
- These simple free and easy steps can make a big difference.
- Make a Purchase
- Shout Them Out
- Post Their Page
- Like & Share Post
- Tag & Leave a Positive Comment
- Leave A Review
- Celebrate Their Victories
- Show Up To Their Events & Bring Others
Keep mind this is really dire time right now and every bit of support goes a long way. At the end of every sale there an actual person that does a little happy dance cause all their hard work is paying off, and they can stay pushing there these hard times.
We hope you'll join us in supporting local businesses through this challenging time. Together, we can keep our communities vibrant.